No news yet, and I can't say that I feel comfortable with that. I think if they were interested in starting negotiations, we would've heard last night. The other bidders may not be putting in their offer until today--we don't know for sure--so maybe that's why they are waiting. At best, maybe we'll hear late tonight.
I don't have a good feeling about it. Not at all. I just want to know one way or another so we can move on with life. I hate this waiting around crap.