Saturday, October 20, 2007

Maybe now she'll come...

Before I got married, "Father of the Bride" was on TV one night when my whole family was together at my parent's house. I got all teary and emotional, as did several other members of my family, and it was just a touching time.

Well, I was channel surfing this afternoon, and "Father of the Bride: part 2" was on. I watched it while Tim was upstairs napping (I'm not the only one sleeping crappy). And of course, at the end when the babies are born, I got all teary and emotional again.

So, maybe now that I've done the unofficial ritual of Steve Martin pre-major life event, the baby will decide now is a good time to come. Of course, if she doesn't, my mom's having family dinner at her place tomorrow night, so at least I'll have something to take my mind off being ten months pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment