Monday, October 29, 2007

Pictures!

Ok, without further ado:
Sophia BrynnJust after delivery (hey, not so attractive, but I was in labor for 16 hours):
Proof that she weighs 9 lbs, 1 oz (we couldn't believe it!):
Tim, the proud papa:
Me and Sophie (after a shower, hooray!):

Sophie and Macgyver got acquainted pretty quickly:

Fast friends after less than an hour:

It's been a whirlwind few days. Being with the baby is great, but it's been a challenge too. Nights are really rough for us, and breastfeeding has been more difficult than I expected (and I thought it might be tricky). We've gotten lots of help from family and friends, thank God, and that makes things better. But no matter how tough things get, Sophia smiles and it's all worth it. I'll try to post when I can. No promises on a time though--I'm still adjusting to life as much as Sophie is. So until then, I hope life is good for you!

2 comments:

  1. She is so sweet!!! I want to meet her so bad! You look so happy as a family too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful! And you look great, too!

    ReplyDelete