Saturday, December 15, 2007

Vote for the Christmas pics

OK, one of these two will be Sophie's Christmas picture for her card. I wasn't thrilled with how my pics came out--the ones with the flash look washed out, and the ones with no flash looked dark or blurry--but she started fussing, so I didn't get as many shots as I wanted, and I didn't have a lot of time to adjust the lighting. I'll know better for next year.

So, I narrowed it down to a few, and by family vote, it seems to be down to two. I want to order them Monday or Tuesday so I can actually attempt to get cards out near Christmas. So, let me know which one you like better, top or bottom:
Thanks for the help!

5 comments:

  1. Katie1:02 AM

    I like the second one, I think its funny and cute!
    --Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. doctorsquared8:34 AM

    I'm with Katie, I LOVE the bottom one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:03 AM

    I like the bottom one, it's cute and more "Christmasy". You can see the orniments on the tree and her cute Christmas outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikki9:05 AM

    K, that last comment was me. I didn't realize I could put in my name...it's still too early in the morning. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grandpa Roth12:07 AM

    Top one -- she's too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete