Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Aargh....

Well, I still don't want to get into my crappy week, but today hasn't helped much. I've had a monstrous headache all day that has been totally unresponsive to tylenol. The blot from the gel of my experiment from Monday didn't work (and thus the craziness of taking constant time points on Monday, plus coming in the previous Saturday to treat the cells, is for naught). I haven't had a lot of time to rehearse the talk I am giving tomorrow, so I will pretty much just have to wing it. And I've got a school dinner tonight--while the free food and social time is usually good, this doesn't even start till 6:30, and I just want to go home.

Ok, enough whining. I think I'm bummed in general, and this stuff (plus crappy house stuff, which again, I don't want to get into) isn't helping. I think I just need a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment