Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hiatus

There are a few issues in my life that have been percolating for a while, and yesterday they came to a boil. I'm not ready to get into it yet, but things are extremely stressful and up in the air right now. Tim and I are fine, Sophie is fine. But everything else is in limbo at the moment. I hope to have some resolution (or at least a plan) in the next two weeks. But until then, I'm just not ready to talk about it. And I can't talk about other little things and ignore the big issues--I've been trying it for a while, but things are just too full-blown now. So, I'm going to take a two-week hiatus (at the minimum). I will hopefully be able to tell you what's going on after that. Cross your fingers, wish me luck, say a prayer--I'll take anything right now. Talk to you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck figuring everything out. I will be thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete