Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Oops--update to be even later

Ok, I left the rough sketch of my update on my work computer, and I have an all-day retreat tomorrow. So the blog update may not be till Thursday night or Friday. Here's the synopsis:

-Sophie still has a double ear infection (same one she's had since the 4th of July). If the amoxicillin/augmentin double up we are doing now doesn't work, we're going to see the ENT about getting tubes.

-Tim's been traveling again, which sucks, but my mom has been spending the night at my house, which helps a ton. And, there's nothing like mom's cooking. Mmmm.

-I still haven't made up my mind about the lab thing. Just when I am sure I'm going to take the master's and go back to med school, something happens and I want to stick with the PhD. I'll fill you in on all the details later. Let's just say I'm very confused at the moment.

This retreat tomorrow may be part of helping me figure everything out. It's a research retreat, so we'll see if I'm energized or exhausted by science at the end of the day.

And I have my first local coupon swap tomorrow. Woo hoo for coupons!

Oh, and Sophie will be a year old in six weeks. How crazy is that? I've been meaning to send out invites to her party (which I have yet to plan), but life's been a little busy.

Anyway, time to pick up the house and take out the garbage before Tim comes home. Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

  1. ok as a pediatrician i must ask -- why would you double amox/augmentin? augmentin has amox in it! satisfy my medical curiousity :)

    and i hope sophie's ears feel better! while tubes don't necessarily prevent the infections, they make them a whole lot less painful and easy to treat. definitely worth thinking about if she gets lots of them!

    ReplyDelete