Friday, October 17, 2008

Aargh

I was up before 5 AM this morning to be into work by 6:45 so we could start experiments at 7. And I get here and find out the animal center accidentally fed the rats, so they are not fasted, so we can't use them.

And, I have a stupid meeting here from 1-2:30, so I have to stay at work.

I WANT to be down at the hospital with Jason and Kim and my new niece, delivered late last night, but noooo, I've got to wait here till my meeting.

Stupid, stupid, stupid. I'm already not in a good mood. But I'm sure baby time later will change that.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Aunt Bridge!! I received a text from Jay in the wee hours of the morning. Send him, Kim, and Alyson our love!

    ReplyDelete