Friday, April 24, 2009

Back!

I'm back from my meeting in New Orleans. It went well, and it gave me a lot to think about. Not too much time to go into it all here, but I hope to think over a few things in my head and then ramble about them later.

I'm still recovering. If you've heard the song, "I left my heart in San Francisco," then you'll understand when I say that I left my GI tract in New Orleans. I'm still not better. I have also not gotten a lot of sleep. We were up late every night in New Orleans, and Tim and I have had a rough time sleeping the last few nights because of the pug we are dog-sitting. She snores, moves around in the bed all night long, and generally makes sure that no one sleeps more than 20 minutes at a time. She makes Macgyver look calm, and that is saying a lot!

I've got a last bit of grading to do today. Then tomorrow I'm driving out to Hiram to turn in grades and papers, picking up J from the airport (and giving her back the pug ASAP!), going to my friend's bachelorette party, and hopefully coming home to get some sleep!

I'm going to try and post some pics soon, but I doubt anything will be up before Sunday. Just wanted to let everyone know I am home safe. And thanks for all the emails/messages on Facebook for my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment