Thursday, May 14, 2009

The latest

Hey, thanks for all the continued support. I was able to spend some time with my mom yesterday, and she was in much better spirits. They transferred her to an inpatient treatment program last night. It sounds like she is in a much better place mentally than she was a few days ago with getting help. I'm still trying to get my head around it. I am going to look around to find another Al-Anon group too--it's been a while since I've popped into a meeting. That might jumpstart the whole processing part of this drama.

I am going to try and get back to emails and things soon. Tonight I have a school function, and tomorrow night I'm going to visit my mom, so it may not happen until this weekend. I just wanted to say again how much I appreciate all of the support. You all are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment