Monday, November 02, 2009

Hooray for shots!

I got my seasonal shot on Friday, and I found an H1N1 clinic that is giving the injectable dose tomorrow for Tier 1 groups. Both Sophie and I classify as Tier 1, so we are preregistered and good to go for shots tomorrow. Tim's family has had at least two (maybe more) confirmed cases of swine flu going around. We actually cancelled dinner with his family last night just to be safe--his cousin was home from work for three days with flu, and his aunt wasn't feeling well. Better to be safe than sorry!

And now, I'll have both flu shots before I travel next week. I feel much better about that. Unfortunately, Tim isn't in the high risk group, so he has to wait a bit for the H1N1. His company is doing flu shots next week at work, so at least he'll have that.

I never thought I'd be so happy to get two shots in one week. But I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment