Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Why do I always do that?

So, I of course posted last time about how I was feeling more human.

And then I had almost a week of feeling like garbage. Maybe I'll just keep my mouth shut the next time I'm feeling well :)

Thursday it was nausea and dizzyness, Friday was better, and then Saturday it returned and worsened. Saturday night I started getting a headache, and Sunday it turned into a migraine. All I can take is tylenol, which does nothing, so I dealt with it as best I could. I got less than an hour of sleep Sunday night. Of course, that made the migraine worse, and I was forced to stay home and try to take care of it with rest as best I can. At its worst, I was dizzy and nauseous to even sit upright. Good times.

I've still got a bit of the dizzyness and nausea, but the headache is down to more of a tension type headache. I didn't sleep well last night, and the more time goes on, the more I think my lack of sleep is worsening how I feel. That seems obvious, but I've coped on 3-4 hours of sleep a night for about two years and done ok. That just may not be compatible with this pregnancy. I don't know how I am going to sleep better, but I have to find a way.

Today will hopefully be a short day--I'm waiting for some antibodies to arrive, but after that, I'll hopefully be able to leave a little early. Maybe I'll get a nap in--we'll see. I also have a huge to-do list that is calling my name...

Hopefully having Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off will give me a chance to do some housecleaning (literally and figuratively). I'll try to catch up on pictures and everything else if I can. Have a happy turkey day!

No comments:

Post a Comment