Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Coping

I'm doing better, and thank for all the kind wishes/comments/emails. My stress level hasn't gone down much. I'm not sleeping better (or at all, if last night is a good example). But I do think I'm coping better. I've just accepted that I will get done what I can get done before my meeting, and then everything else will get done afterward. I'm still working as much as I humanly can, but I'm not beating myself up if I only work a 60 hour week. And with the impending snow storm coming through tonight into tomorrow, if I have to be a few hours late so that they can plow my road, I'll just stay late. I'd rather be safe.

I'm tired, and frustrated, which leaves me with a short fuse. But I'm also appreciative of the help and support I have. For now, I'm just pushing through. I really need a vacation, but that will have to wait. Till then, back to the grind.

No comments:

Post a Comment