Sunday, March 21, 2010

Cracks me up

Here's an excerpt of what I actually said when we got our ultrasound with Sophie:

"Everything else looked good. We're 36 weeks 2 days, smack on with the original due date (and the one we've been using) of October 16. They checked her heart (heart rate 138, good flow), kidneys, bladder, stomach, brain, etc and it all looked good. They estimated her weight at 6 lbs 7 oz by femur length, which is just under 50th percentile, and her head was just about 50th percentile too. Nice average baby."

That was on 9/20/2007, just over a month before I delivered. And as I mentioned, she was 93rd for both height and weight when she was born. I was 33 weeks 6 days with Josh's ultrasound, and he is about the same size now that Sophie was 2.5 weeks later in the pregnancy. Maybe that means I'll get to go 2.5 weeks early...I'm not counting on it though.

Tim says I should print that out and bring it to my visit on Friday to convince my doctor to let me go early. I'm not sure I'll go that far, but we are definitely talking about a plan this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment