Friday, April 09, 2010

Baby watch, week (almost) 37

Appointment stats, for those playing at home:
36 weeks, 5 days today (almost 37)
Head down (yay!)
1.5 cm dilated
50% effaced
Measuring big (duh)
Still high station

So, this means he's moving along, but not too fast. Keep in mind, I was 70% effaced/4 cm dilated for weeks before Sophie showed up. It is common, I guess, to not dilate/efface/drop station as much before labor in pregnancies other than the first, so he could still come at any time. But my doctor had enough confidence that he's going to hang out for a while that she scheduled me for another ultrasound on April 21. And I have two more Friday appointments scheduled (4/16 and 4/23). I'm hoping I won't need one on 4/30, but we'll see.

Josh's room is pretty much done (part of the IOU pictures), the car seat is in, and I will have my bag packed by this weekend. A few more things to get ready, and then we should be good to go.

I wish that the lab paper progress would be as smooth--I'm getting there, but it'll involve a lot of work this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment