Wednesday, April 07, 2010

IOU

IOU:
-a car summary post
-a general life update
-pictures

I know, I know. I haven't forgotten. I'm crazy busy at work trying to finish up this paper before I go on maternity leave, Tim's been working insane hours (he didn't get home till almost 11 PM Monday night), we're both trying to get things ready for the baby (I do have the car seat in my car, as of last night), and I'm generally exhausted with being 9 months pregnant.

Josh is due in just over three weeks, and that finally hit me yesterday. Somehow, a month was far away. Three weeks seems much closer. And we still have a ton to do. So, blogging has fallen a bit behind. I will try to catch up very soon though. I just wanted to say that I haven't forgotten :)

And no, I'm not nesting. I wish I was--then I'd have the burst of energy that goes along with it! I'm just panicked. If anything, Tim is nesting way more than I am. He was painting shelves for Sophie's room and decorations for Josh's room last night. That's a bit closer to nesting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment