Monday, April 26, 2010

So excited

I finally tried going to sleep last night after 11:30. We had a wonderful day yesterday (after I got home from work): my mom made a tasty dinner, Sophie got to play until she exhausted herself, and Tim and I got in the last grocery run for a while. It's been a total blessing having family nearby. My parents stayed the night here with Sophie, and they'll watch her until we deliver.

I'm jazzed and ready to go! Part of me is sad that this is the last time it'll just be Sophie, Tim, and I--I don't want to lose that special connection. And I know I won't love her less. It's just been the three of us for 2.5 years. But I know she'll be an awesome big sister. And I can't wait to meet Josh!

Not sure when I'll post pictures, but I'll do my best. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment