Monday, May 03, 2010

Finally, a picture


A week late is better than never, right?

Joshua Timothy Christopher arrived at 2:55 PM Monday, April 26, weighing 8 lbs 13 oz and 20 inches long. We are all doing well, and Sophia is loving her job as a big sister.  Tim and I agree that the 2.5 year old has been more work in the last week than the newborn, but I am sure that will change!

And yes, that means the ultrasound was pretty much smack on. They said 8 lbs 10 oz five days before delivery, and he came out 8 lbs 13 oz. His newborn exam also estimated his gestational age at 41 weeks even though he was 39 weeks, so he was definitely ready.

More details to come later today. It's my first day home by myself with Josh, and he's been exceedingly cooperative so far, so hopefully later today I'll give you the scoop.

No comments:

Post a Comment